Recoil II 17.3" RTX 2070 Arrived

roakes

Bronze Level Poster
Ok another variation then. Your windows install is factory like mine but you that button differs in function. This could all be completely unrelated to the GPU issue but there's a potential for it to be a factor, especially as all of our units should act the same way.

roc

Bronze Level Poster
after the install i run the gpu-z benchmark and the gpu was working fine the clock speed was around 1700mhz stable and temperatures were 70℃ and increasing then I installed MSI Afterburner and stopped working.
Also I noticed in the gaming center in the % usage of the gpu you can se additional info that tels you the performance and it was p8 when it was working well then locks in p0

roakes

Bronze Level Poster
Did you install MSI Afterburner Beta? I believe the non-beta release doesn't properly support the mobile RTX GPUs. I'm running 4.6.0 Beta 15

roakes

Bronze Level Poster
You shouldn't need to try anything that I'm not already using, if you want to use my performance as a goal

roc

Bronze Level Poster
Yesterday I send some benchmark test screenshots to PCS technical suport and waiting for a response.

Yesterday I tried like 3 W10 installs installing drivers in differend order but it didn't fix anything.

roakes

Bronze Level Poster
It would be interesting to know what the intended functionality of that hardware button is, I get the feeling it should actually be Turbo fan, I saw reviews suggesting that it used to be Office/Gaming Mode switch, but later updates changed it to a Turbo switch instead. So it may be that mine has an issue :)

roc

Bronze Level Poster
Yes, Also I think you shoulden be unable to change power and fan control in gaming center

Hi guys, I've also sent an email to PCS through their website but haven't heard back from them yet. I noticed that I actually haven't installed any drivers from their site, so I did, reboot but nothing has changed. Does anyone know what kind of testing software PCS is using?