Steam Summer Sale 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I dont like the layout of this sale. It doesn't list all the games that are actually on sale. Just shows a handful of of daily/flash deals and you have to look for games on offer.Its normally laid out ten times better than this!

i think steam has brief sales in the spring and autumn but also summer and Christmas.

rickne

Master Poster
I dont like the layout of this sale. It doesn't list all the games that are actually on sale. Just shows a handful of of daily/flash deals and you have to look for games on offer.Its normally laid out ten times better than this!

i think steam has brief sales in the spring and autumn but also summer and Christmas.

cough .....http://steamdb.info/sales/

also can I make a recommendation ....http://store.steampowered.com/app/218510/

Its cheap , play it , report experience.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level

Yeah i agree with you, like Resident Evil 6 for instance, if you clicked on tath when it was on the flash sales, RE5 and REORC were also given the 75% flash discount.

Finding myself clicking on items to check if theres deals attached to it and flicking through the top sellers etc.

Cant remember if it was like this last year.

rickne

Master Poster
Im holding out for Trials evolution Gold , Stalker franchise and Monaco. Its getting on though and I keep seeing some poor offerings in the flash department.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Im holding out for Trials evolution Gold , Stalker franchise and Monaco. Its getting on though and I keep seeing some poor offerings in the flash department.

Yeah trials is on my list, that's a great game, got the first one on my Xbox.

Cheers for those lists, first one works a treat, the second is banned by the IT police but i'll check it when i get home

Boozad

Prolific Poster
So far:

Castle Crashers
Darksiders
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Deadlight
Dishonored
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Metro 2033
NFS: Hot Pursuit
Rage
Remember Me
Sleeping Dogs
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
So far:

Castle Crashers
Darksiders
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Deadlight
Dishonored
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Metro 2033
NFS: Hot Pursuit
Rage
Remember Me
Sleeping Dogs
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

How much did you pick Rage up for mate? One of my dad's favourite games on the xbox and he keeps calling me stupid for not paying £3 for it the many times it's been on sale.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Gah it's gone back up to £7.50, nevermind!

Does anybody fancy getting Payday: The Heist for £3.75? Seems like it'd be a good blast 4 player co-op.

I've always been tempted whenever there is a free weekend but never end up buying it

should we get a four pack, would end up at £2.81 each then

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I've always been tempted whenever there is a free weekend but never end up buying it

should we get a four pack, would end up at £2.81 each then

Sorry i jumped in with the single license.

Shame theres not an ultimate edition with the DLC, i thin the sequel is out next month too.

Status
Not open for further replies.