The Christmas 2023 and New Year thread

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Most important day of the month is tomorrow, my eldest daughters birthday, now that's something worth celebrating

I Hear Its Your Birthday GIF - Birthday Simpsons ChiefWiggum - Discover ...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
so, hows everyone's Christmas day going/gone
Mine has been a complete success, woke up at 9.30, went on the interwebs for a few hours, unwrapped my stocking, put on my christmas pants and nothing else. Went for a nap around 1pm

Woke up at 3pm, started cooking turkey dinner in said christmas pants, finished that about an hour ago, have had records and interwebs off and on over that session.

No hooomans around to confuse the hell out of me and pretend to be nice with (I do actually like them). Just me, my Christmas pants and me records.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Mine has been a complete success, woke up at 9.30, went on the interwebs for a few hours, unwrapped my stocking, put on my christmas pants and nothing else. Went for a nap around 1pm

Woke up at 3pm, started cooking turkey dinner in said christmas pants, finished that about an hour ago, have had records and interwebs off and on over that session.

No hooomans around to confuse the hell out of me and pretend to be nice with (I do actually like them). Just me, my Christmas pants and me records.

a spider in christmas pants

what a mental image

Now i see why they call you The Plow King : simpsonsshitposting

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
How was yours?

not bad thanks for asking, christmas dinner with all the trimmings, my favourite is obviously pigs in blankets, best part is the sausage came from a local farmer and so did the bacon, so it wasn't ready made bacon but wrapped by homer himself

Didnt get up very early, a bit of gaming, tried online multiplayer. got shot many times, 4 whiskeys later and I was still getting shot but feeling better about it, homers favourite candy,

overall, (y)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
not bad thanks for asking, christmas dinner with all the trimmings, my favourite is obviously pigs in blankets, best part is the sausage came from a local farmer and so did the bacon, so it wasn't ready made bacon but wrapped by homer himself
Local farm stuff is the dream, I fully intend to do that next year with the turkey and veg

Didnt get up very early, a bit of gaming, tried online multiplayer. got shot many times, 4 whiskeys later and I was still getting shot but feeling better about it, homers favourite candy,
:ROFLMAO: That's exactly how I experience online gameplay, although I can't drink anymore to make myself feel better which was the only way I used to get through it!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
That's exactly how I experience online gameplay, although I can't drink anymore to make myself feel better which was the only way I used to get through it!

someone called me bruv once on multiplayer

I thought, no, homer, your better than that, then I did this

the simpsons movie gif | Tumblr

Bhuna50

Author Level
Guests finally gone...time to have a look at what to play next :D....Starfield it is.

A good day was had by all and plenty of Cotswold Distillery whisky / cream liqueur and lots of food. A quiet one on the forum by the looks of it - did no-one buy a new PC...just the one thread I saw with a broken xmas day present...?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Guests finally gone...time to have a look at what to play next :D....Starfield it is.

A good day was had by all and plenty of Cotswold Distillery whisky / cream liqueur and lots of food. A quiet one on the forum by the looks of it - did no-one buy a new PC...just the one thread I saw with a broken xmas day present...?
Couple with little hiccups, one could have been a failed gpu but not heard back, fingers crossed solutions worked

Nice to see you this fine eve, happy chrimblepops to you and yours

Bhuna50

Author Level
Couple with little hiccups, one could have been a failed gpu but not heard back, fingers crossed solutions worked

Nice to see you this fine eve, happy chrimblepops to you and yours
and to you and all on here too.

Came in to do the evening shift here but looks like its not needed :D :D LOL

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
The Bro thing really annoys me. I just used to turn around and open fire on team mates if they were like that.

so, you wanna know a funny story,

homer knows someone who plays call of duty online multiplayer, so once they were playing and dressed up in the best camouflage in the game, crawled into the undergrowth with a sniper rifle, waited there and just shot everyone that walked past until someone figured out where they were hiding. :ROFLMAO:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
so, you wanna know a funny story,

homer knows someone who plays call of duty online multiplayer, so once they were playing and dressed up in the best camouflage in the game, crawled into the undergrowth with a sniper rifle, waited there and just shot everyone that walked past until someone figured out where they were hiding. :ROFLMAO:
That's what online play is all about IMHO

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Its been good just me and mum, a couple of video calls to sisters, the eldest one is staying with her youngest son till february down in Cairns, apparently it was about 30 degrees both in and out the pool...............