PCSpecialist caters for business, education and the public sector!
At PCSpecialist we are focused on manufacturing computers and notebooks designed to our customers requirements. If you're from a company, the public sector or education, you'll already know that finding the right solution that fits your needs can sometimes be harder than you think, especially when you have to try and adapt an off-the-shelf solution to your requirements.
We can help! How?
- We can custom manufacture the ideal IT solution for your needs.
- We can provide tax efficient business leasing at competitive rates. To see an example, click here.
- We can provide business & public sector credit accounts.
- We can hold buffer stock of your custom manufactured computers and offer a same day or next day delivery service when you're ready to call them off.
Providing the order value is at least £1,000.00 VAT, we can offer a tax efficient leasing option for private & public Limited Companies.
To see what finance packages are available, please enter amount that you may wish to spend (ex. VAT) below.
Apply for a Credit Account
Click Here to complete our trade account application online.
Where do I start?
Please browse our website and configure your ideal desktop or notebook solution. During this process if you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0333 011 7000.
If you wish to place an order for education, the NHS or a public sector body, please configure your ideal IT solution and save your configuration as a quote, then email your official purchase order (stating the quote reference) to [email protected]
If you wish to take advantage of tax efficient business leasing, please configure your ideal IT solution and then click the "Business Finance" button to proceed and complete the online application.
We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified!
ISO is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. We are pleased to confirm that we are UKAS certified for three standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management