There are hundreds of computer companies to choose from...why buy your computer from us?
Below we have summarised some reasons for buying from our company rather than paying more and shopping elsewhere:
- PCSpecialist is an established and credit worthy business - we are now in our 15th year of trading.
- We are one of the select few companies who are an official Intel® Platinum Technology Provider. This demonstrates that we are actually one of the larger computer manufacturers and more than just a pretty website. Verify us on the Intel® website click here.
- We are also an official Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner which demonstrates our commitment to skills & training using Microsoft® products. click Here to verify our status.
- We currently have 2,940 genuine testimonials, the majority of which are backed by an email address. click Here to read them.
- In September 2011, September 2013 and October 2015 we won the Best PC Manufacturer award for Desktop PCs, which was voted for independently by Computer Shopper and Expert Reviews readers. click Here to verify.
- We're open Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm and on Saturdays 9am - 5pm with no expensive call charges! It's cheap to call us on 0333 011 7000. Calls to 03 numbers are included in your standard network minutes from mobile phones when on contract and also any inclusive call packages from land-lines. If you do not have a call package or you are using pay as you go, the cost of calls is the same as to 01 and 02 numbers.
We're open Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm and on Saturdays 9am - 5pm.
No expensive call charges!
It's cheap to call us on 0333 011 7000
When calling from England, Scotland or Wales: Calls to 03 numbers are included in your standard network minutes from mobile phones when on contract and also any inclusive call packages from land-lines. If you do not have a call package or you are using pay as you go, the cost of calls is the same as to 01 and 02 numbers.
We are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified!
ISO is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations. We are pleased to confirm that we are UKAS certified for three standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
We are green!
We have invested in a 235.5KWp solar panel installation to help us generate around 187,900KW per year (enough to power 57 homes) to enable us to generate as much renewable electricity as possible. We have also invested in recycling equipment to enable us to recycle more than 95% of our cardboard, soft plastics, hard plastics, metals, wood, strapping and polystyrene.
- Unlike other companies, we actually know what we are talking about. We are based right here in the UK and have a team of genuine enthusiasts as opposed to text-book trained employees based on the other side of the planet. We are willing to talk you through what computer will be best for your needs on our lo-cost telephone number.
- Our warranties include a limited free collection and re-delivery service. There are no hidden costs if your computer develops a hardware fault - we collect and return free of charge. Don't be fooled into thinking that you are getting a three year warranty with our competitors - some companies offer a three year warranty which consists of 1 year parts and three years labour with no free collection service, making their service lesser than ours.
- Using our system builder you can choose from over two hundred different components and hundreds of possible different configurations, meaning that you can order everything you need online with no need to shop around for different parts.
- We have a true business identity, we are VATregistered and we don't hide behind a PO Box number or email address. You can call us or pre-arrange a meeting if you feel it is necessary.
- Our computers are probably the cheapest available in the UK and considering the quality of the components inside our prices should be much higher. We do not use cheap components in order to compete on price. Try calling one of our competitors and ask them what brand of RAM or motherboards they use and compare their brands against ours.