3070ti wait times

Rossco06

Is this card worth the upgrade cost from the 3070?
From what I have seen the consensus seems to be no. If you look at benchmark videos on YT, it looks like with most top titles you only see around 7-10% increase in frame rates. However at the moment it's just under £100 to upgrade to it so you may feel it's worth it

The 3070ti runs hotter as well which is a down side.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
If it costs anymore than £50 to upgrade then no it's not worth it
I think it was something like £7 more when i placed my order which was a no brainer, if it was >£50 i certainly wouldn't have bothered, would be better just biting the bullet and going to 3080 for £250

NileyCoyote

Thanks all. Its £70 more at the moment but as its in stock it would probably be a quicker lead time than the 3070 so I was considering switching that's all.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
ooohhhhh, get it !! Just need to leave the amend order button alone now, i have tweaked it enough....

Also i need to get into gear and decorate the room where it's going!

1628845022006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rossco06

Yeah I changed to 3070 ti on 19WD. Got built 21WD and dispatched on 22WD.
Ideal! It looks like people have been going into build around 22-25 WDs for the 3070 as well, but then it went into pre-order so not sure what to expect now.

I might yet be tempted to move to the Ti lol

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Only reason i went with 3070ti was i thought stock would of been better lol
Theres no pleasing some people. You were advised of tge wait times in your build thread.

Considering the PC market has its highest demand in its history i think 22 days is pretty incredible personally.