Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
To run multiple monitors.
Ah, yes, sorry, looked through your history just to make sure it wasn't for gaming. If you want a secondary GPU, you can just add a basic GT1030 rather than another expensive GTX card, save a wodge of cash. (depending on how many extra outputs you need).

Depending on what power GPU you add, you may need to increase your PSU wattage also.

It won't affect your place in the queue adding an ammendment.

keithbeaks

Enthusiast
Ah, yes, sorry, looked through your history just to make sure it wasn't for gaming. If you want a secondary GPU, you can just add a basic GT1030 rather than another expensive GTX card, save a wodge of cash. (depending on how many extra outputs you need).

Depending on what power GPU you add, you may need to increase your PSU wattage also.

It won't affect your place in the queue adding an ammendment.
Thanks!

This is really a great forum.

True!! I built my PC from Scott's guide and had extra help along the way. It's a good reminder that the internet and forums can be informative, helpful and nice!!

Kudos to you guys and thanks.

Last edited:

Knight1664

I noticed that the Corsair H100i is now out of stock until August. I placed my order 9 working days ago and am currently in Pre-Production. When I placed my order, the H100i was in stock. Is that item already allocated to my order at this point? Or should I expect delays? Cheers

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I noticed that the Corsair H100i is now out of stock until August. I placed my order 9 working days ago and am currently in Pre-Production. When I placed my order, the H100i was in stock. Is that item already allocated to my order at this point? Or should I expect delays? Cheers

It'll be allocated to you now so you'll have it :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, the first stage of pre production is allocating stock to your order.

macjim

Bronze Level Poster
I'm trying to check on my status of my order, currently on 15 days pre-production.

I got an email saying potentially 11 June for a build date, but that's come and gone.

I see mention about live chat, but how do I get access to that?

briggm

Bronze Level Poster
Many thanks. My friend has been putting together a prototype cryogenic freezing chamber. I've put myself forward to test the machine's capability and will be freezing myself this evening for approximately 10 working days. Bye for now.

When you wake up in the year 2879 and Intel are still stuck on 14nm 😆

Last edited:

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I'm trying to check on my status of my order, currently on 15 days pre-production.

I got an email saying potentially 11 June for a build date, but that's come and gone.

I see mention about live chat, but how do I get access to that?

Click on My Account (top right corner), then there's a little bar at the bottom right of your screen with Live Chat :) Won't appear on mobile though

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Yeah, give them a call when they open, that shouldn't be a problem.

It's an appropriate time for the following:

I'm currently on a night shift and finish at 7am, I won't be awake when they open ;P Will email Tove near the end of my shift, he said to email him and he'll nudge the dispatch team :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm currently on a night shift and finish at 7am, I won't be awake when they open ;P Will email Tove near the end of my shift, he said to email him and he'll nudge the dispatch team :)
Ah perfect. I just finished night shift this morning so building up to trying to sleep... really does mess with you a bit doesn't it!

TomBerry

Bright Spark
This genuinely makes me so happy I'm like a kid at Christmas again!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 228

AAmnell

So I was told by the sales team on the live chat that they had completely ran out of these because an order hadn’t arrived and they wouldn’t be getting anymore for another two months so I had to completely reconfigure my PC to accommodate the larger version and pay more. I would call them if I were you.
To add to this for anyone who needs to know, I initially ordered my PC on may 29th.

Last edited:

TomBerry

Bright Spark
My PC has finally been Dispatched today, out for delivery tomorrow on Saturday delivery! Can’t wait for this beast, will post pictures of the RGBness[emoji7]

Status
Not open for further replies.