NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
I guess if the 3070 is delayed by two weeks it s to catch up on the 3080 prod...and most likely get some stock of the 3070 on hand

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
For those waiting for normal Strix.
I recieved an email on the 29th oct (only just seen it in my inbox now).

Not the whole email but in short.

"To make sure that a quick build is met once the graphics card arrives, we have printed the order and will be picking it on the day that this comes in. For now, nothing accurate has been given but I am being told that a docket of these cards could be due within the next 2 weeks."

"I wish I had more accurate information, but with the way the NVIDIA launch has been handled this is pretty much impossible."
I assume you mean 29th Sep? I never received that email. All I get is the update email every 5 days.

Crizzy G

Gold Level Poster
I assume you mean 29th Sep? I never received that email. All I get is the update email every 5 days.

No I got this email because I sent them one. What I'm saying is, if I remember correctly your pre production time was around the same time as mine so I would imagine this would also apply to your order as well.

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
No I got this email because I sent them one. What I'm saying is, if I remember correctly your pre production time was around the same time as mine so I would imagine this would also apply to your order as well.
Ahh, got you! Yep, I'm currently on pre-production day 19. 2 weeks would be a good turn-around! In before the Strix cards are in stock but something else isn't ;)

whohe123

Just had an email saying ek water blocks are expected mid Oct and Corsair ones in nov. So my liquid is on hold until then .

Haywire23z

Despite being told it was in stock and ready ship, PCS failed to dispatch my 3090 this week. They have also yet to reply to my email from over 2 days ago requesting a status update, but I imagine when they eventually get around to it I'll be told the stock levels were not as advertised.

At the time of writing this, the 3090 is still listed as "in stock and ready to ship" on their website:

1601638687628.png

I was monitoring this during the week and it kept shifting between "in stock" and "in stock but more orders than stock levels". When I placed the order last week, this is what I saw on the website and I waited 40 minutes in a queue to have this confirmed by a representative over the phone. Frustratingly, they took the money, which is no insignificant sum, and I have heard nothing all week despite being given a very clear impression that they had stock and were ready to ship.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I've no idea how PCS manage their stock levels of course, but if you were to order a new build today PCS wouldn't need the parts for week or so. Thus if they're expecting a delivery of parts in the next 7 days they can advertise a new build with parts in stock now (because they will be by the time building comes around). :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Despite being told it was in stock and ready ship, PCS failed to dispatch my 3090 this week. They have also yet to reply to my email from over 2 days ago requesting a status update, but I imagine when they eventually get around to it I'll be told the stock levels were not as advertised.

At the time of writing this, the 3090 is still listed as "in stock and ready to ship" on their website:

View attachment 18781

I was monitoring this during the week and it kept shifting between "in stock" and "in stock but more orders than stock levels". When I placed the order last week, this is what I saw on the website and I waited 40 minutes in a queue to have this confirmed by a representative over the phone. Frustratingly, they took the money, which is no insignificant sum, and I have heard nothing all week despite being given a very clear impression that they had stock and were ready to ship.
Don’t email if you need to communicate, it’s not a viable method at the best of times, you need to phone or web chat.

Haywire23z

I've no idea how PCS manage their stock levels of course, but if you were to order a new build today PCS wouldn't need the parts for week or so. Thus if they're expecting a delivery of parts in the next 7 days they can advertise a new build with parts in stock now (because they will be by the time building comes around). :)
Delighted if this is true, because it means I might actually get my order in the near future, and is good news for anyone else ordering the card.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It's in jest on my part, I'm fortunate enough that I already have a unit with a 2070 Super that'll keep me going until such a time that I can get my grubby hands on a 3070.

I do feel for those who've hung on to place an order for a whole system with a 3080 and are stuck, waiting in a gameless existence.

target680

Bronze Level Poster
It's in jest on my part, I'm fortunate enough that I already have a unit with a 2070 Super that'll keep me going until such a time that I can get my grubby hands on a 3070.

I do feel for those who've hung on to place an order for a whole system with a 3080 and are stuck, waiting in a gameless existence.

Its aweful. Im using my laptop. Can get medium setting at 1080 and 60fps only on some games

I almost ordered a 2070 and thought why not just change to a 3080 later on. But im grtting my teeth and waiting.

The chat lady said it could even be a few weeks we just dont know.

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Just got the "who knows when the strix cards will be delivered" email thinking my order had been updated to build phase. :cry: